Monday, September 23, 2019

Explain your personal and career goals and offer an explanation as to Statement

Explain your and career goals and offer an explanation as to why you should be admitted to AUD - Personal Statement Example Once I finish my undergraduate degree, I would do masters either in the field of Law or Political Philosophy. My career goal is to represent my country as an International Relations Officer (IRO). Getting a job in United Nations is my dream, which I want to fulfill. I want to understand political, cultural and economic issues of foreign countries, as it is essential for getting a job in a foreign country as an International Relations Officer. I want to pursue my degree from American University in Dubai because of its high repute. It is due to the highly qualified teachers of AUD, that I feel satisfied while thinking of getting admission in its undergraduate program. I believe that AUD can help me achieve my educational and career goals by providing excellent education and practical learning environment to

No comments:

Post a Comment